BERGAMOT GREEN TEA CLEANSER
SKIN TYPE: Normal/ Combo/ Oily
Full Size: 8 oz
View full product details
- Face the day refreshed, not dry. This mildy foaming, natural face wash is uniquely formulated to deliver an invigorating sensation and super-deep clean without stripping your skin dry. Bergamot and antioxidant powerhouse Green Tea work synergistically to help the skin retain moisture, unclog pores and gently exfoliate for an instantly rejuvenated appearance. Best for normal, combo or oily skin types.
- Thoroughly removes buildup while moisturizing the skin’s surface
- Decongests pores and purifies skin
- Helps gently exfoliate for brighter complexion
- Grapefruit / Bergamot Oil Essential Oil- have wonderful antioxidant properties
- Green Tea Extract- when applied topically has potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects on the skin. Can help fight the various oxidative stressors (air, UV light, smoke) that cause degeneration of the skin
- Apple Cider Vinegar- contains acetic acid and water. It is mildly astringent with disinfecting and anti-fungal qualities
- Apply a small amount of cleanser to a moist face, lather with fingertips. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with moisturizer or serum for your skin type.
- Aqua (Purified Water), Decyl Glycoside (Plant Source), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Coconut Source), Cocobetaine (Plant Source), Lauryl Lactate, Glyceryl Caprylate (and) Glyceryl Undecylenate, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar, Organic Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Extract, Organic Echinacea Purpurea Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Organic Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Organic Plantago Lanceolata (Plantain) Extract, Organic Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Cistus Incanus Extract (and) Maltodextrin, Glycerin (and) Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate (and) Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract (and) Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract (and) Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract (and) Gluconolactone, Arctium Lappa Root (Burdock) Extract.