Natural, nano particle free Zinc based sun protection. Reef safe. Cruelty free- certified by Vegan and Leaping Bunny. Lightly tinted for non-chalky application.
MINERAL SHIELD Sunscreen SPF 31 UVA/ UVB
SKIN TYPE: All/ Sensitive
Size: 2 oz
View full product details
- Let the power of natural minerals shield your skin from the damaging effects of the sun and UV rays with the best zinc sunscreen for the face. This 100% mineral-based, physical sunscreen features nanoparticle-free Zinc Oxide for broad-spectrum UVA and UVB protection. Formulated with hydrating and glow-inducing Jojoba oil and a light nude tint for a seamless, non-chalky application, this on-the-go product is vital to keep skin looking youthful and fresh. Suitable even for the most sensitive skin.
- Broad-spectrum sun protection suitable even for the most sensitive skin
- Tint eliminates the white or gray cast common with mineral sunscreens
- Helps defend skin from aging UV rays
- Non-chalky application makes it the best mineral sunscreen under makeup
- 25% Nano particle free Zinc- effective UVA/UVB natural sunscreen agent
- Jojoba oil - is unique in that, unlike most other vegetable oils, it closely resembles sebum, a waxy substance produced by our skin glands, so it can act as a natural skin conditioner
- Olive Oil- is a high grade oil that attracts and binds moisture to the skin
- SHAKE WELL prior to application. Apply a small amount to fingertips and pat evenly all over face and neck, then blend in. Dispense more as needed. Goes on smoother if skin is slightly damp or over your daily moisturizer or serum. Can then apply makeup. Be sure to reapply sunscreen every couple of hours during direct sun exposure and after swimming or sweating.
- Active Ingredient: 25% Zinc Oxide Aqua (Artesian Spring Water), Olea Europaea Seed Oil (Extra Virgin Olive Oil), Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba Oil), Vegetable Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetearyl Alcohol and Polysorbate 60 (Vegetable Emulsifying Wax) coconut source, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Iron Oxide